Product group 610 and 625
Mammoth provides pipes to suit a wide spectra of materials for all sorts of applications in hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
NOTE! Seamless stainless steel pipes can in some applications be replaced by welded stainless steel pipes. Only the customer decides in what application the seamless pipe can be replaced by a welded one. The manufacturer guarantees a weld factor of V=1,0.
- 1900 Seamless precision pipes according to DIN 2391/C (EN10305-4). Materials according to St 37.4, NBK. Oiled.
- 1902 Equal as 1900, but E-coated.
- 1920 Seamless stainless steel pipes according to DIN 17458 PK1 alternatively according to EN 10216- 5TC1. Material SS2333 (1.4301).
- 1921 Equal as 1920, but material SS2348 (1.4404).
- 1922 Welded stainless steel pipes according to DIN 17457 PK1 alternatively according to EN 10217-7 TC1. Material SS2333 (14301).